So it begins...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well here we are! We are going to have a blog now! We will just see how it goes!

I am just going to start off by saying that we need your prayer. Caleb has been acting sick the past few days and just cries and cries! I found a bite on his toe that looks like an ant bite but he has what looks like a rash on his foot and leg. Can't figure it out but we are taking him to the Dr. in the morning. 3 days of fussiness is more than he has had ever and I am about losing my mind! I dont know what to do to help him! Anyway, I will keep you posted.

PS. I cant believe that Caleb is already 5 months old! Crazy!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers! Have you thought of hand, foot, mouth for Caleb? Or maybe it's just a rash. The Dr. should know more. ;)

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

hey girl, I hope they can tell you what's up with Caleb. It was good to see you even for a minute the other day! Have a good Friday. We have a blog too. Check it out.